[ModLib] Middlemarch Woodcut

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Fri Dec 13 15:08:21 EST 2013

Barry, that's a good question.  Your Middlemarch has an ISBN instead of
the SBN?  I thought all woodcuts had SBNs, but I did a quick check of my
copies. Of the twelve woodcuts I have (including Huck Finn) the
distribution is:

7 - SBN on jacket
4 - ISBN on jacket
1 - ISBN on copyright page, not on jacket (BOMC)

My Middlemarch ISBN is 0-394-60507-1.  This different ISBN is the BOMC
with no price.

ron