[ModLib] MODERN LIBRARY-BOOK CLUB EDITIONS

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Fri Dec 13 10:36:29 EST 2013

Hi Bill,

Good grief, over 2000!  I have a picture of your collection, but not sure
if you were at 2000 yet when it was taken.

No problem on Middlemarch.  It is interesting, though, that the jacket has
the $10.95 price.  Is the book a first edition?  I've seen more than one
FMLEd of this title with a $15.95 jacket.

ron