[ModLib] MODERN LIBRARY-BOOK CLUB EDITIONS

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Fri Dec 13 10:22:14 EST 2013

Ron,

Apologies again.  It has been a tough morning.  My 1984 copy of Middlemarch, spine G9, is just the regular edition with the woodcut, $10.95 price, printed endpapers and ISBN numbers and list on the inverse.  I confused it with the book-club edition of Middlemarch, G10, the A&E Companion Volume, no price, that is a book-club edition.  I am learning not to trust my memory since I have reached over 2000 ML books.

Again, my apologies.

Bill