[ModLib] MODERN LIBRARY-BOOK CLUB EDITIONS

Don Eveland pecksgrove at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 14:57:00 EST 2013

Be careful to not overpay.  I have seen books like Anthology of American Negro Literature, w/o dj for $90 whereas I got mine with dj for less than $15.  ML books are great literature with a huge variety of types of covers and Duet Jackets.  Notice I am stressing Dust Jacket.
Literally yours

Sent from my iPad
Don Eveland
Human being