[ModLib] MODERN LIBRARY-BOOK CLUB EDITIONS

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Thu Dec 12 13:20:26 EST 2013

As faras I know, there were no book club editions in the classic period that ModernLib covers. Interestingly enough, book clubs used to give MLs away as bonuses. Here's a ModernLib article about it (listed in the index as Book Club Bonuses):

http://www.modernlib.com/General/brochures/BOMC/BOMC39.html

On Dec 11, 2013, at 7:49 PM, DAVID FARRAGUT ROHDE wrote:

> GOOD EVENING
>
> And I hope I am on the correct avenue, to ask a question about Modern Library Editions.
>
> I am buying many editions on AbeBooks.  Very often the commentary about the book for sale reflect "BOOK CLUB EDITION"
>
> I am ignorant if such is really a Modern LIbrary or if it is copyrighted Modern LIbrary but actually a Book Club Edition.
>
> Please excuse me ignorance, but sure would appreciate anyone helping me out.
>
> Thanks very much
>
> David

When the weasel pays a New Year's visit to the chickens, nothing good can come of it. -- Chinese adage