[ModLib] Fwd: modern library editions for sale

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Thu Dec 12 12:25:17 EST 2013

Folks,

I received a message from an ML collector, Mike Corwin. He's selling a bunch of MLs at what he says are 25% Toledano Guide prices. For a copy of his catalog, you can write to him at mcorwin at uncc.edu .

Do NOT attempt to reach him through this list. Write to him directly.

Thanks,

Scot

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Corwin, Mike" <mcorwin at uncc.edu>
> Date: December 12, 2013 2:58:14 AM PST
> To: "kamins at ModernLib.com" <kamins at ModernLib.com>
> Subject: modern library editions for sale
>
> Hello Scott,
>
> I have collected modern library editions for decades. I also bought any additional copies to resell on my internet site, Pages Past. This year the warehouse where my books were stored went out of business and I had to get rid of a lot of books quickly and cheaply including the duplicate MLs.
>
> I’m selling them at 25% of Toledano’s price guide. I listed a bunch of them on Scribblemonger, but so far no response. ...<CLIP>

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.  Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- attributed to Benjamin Franklin (but maybe the NRA)