[ModLib] Reminder about hidden short cuts on Home page

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Wed Dec 11 13:08:40 EST 2013

Folks,

Old-timers may have forgotten about these, and newcomers may not know about them:

On the ModernLib home page at the top, clicking the ML logo to the left of "Collecting the Modern Library" takes you to the Index to Authors while clicking the logo to the right takes you to the Index to Titles.

Clicking the big multi-coloured Modern Library at the very top takes you to the master FAQ page.

Enjoy,

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. -- Siddhartha Gautama