[ModLib] Redux: T/Chekhov's (Short) Stories

Eric Hanson eric at allforma.com
Sat Dec 7 17:34:06 EST 2013

Hi,

Just yesterday, I picked up a copy of the newly designated 50.6 in a
buckram binding (type B1), with the tile page that reads "The Short Stories
of Anton Chekhov". It's an ex-library copy which doesn't have an
acquisition note penciled in, as some of them do. The earliest checkout
date is Nov 5, 1969. Curiously, this copy has Kent end-papers bound in with
the text block - something I'd not seen before.

Eric Hanson