[ModLib] Redux: T/Chekhov's (Short) Stories

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Fri Dec 6 14:50:03 EST 2013

Folks,

Based on Bill Hornick's research, it seems appropriate to add a new Toledano number 50.6 attached to the title The Short Stories of Anton Chekhov.  The title of 50.5 as it appears on the book's title page changed from The Stories of Anton Chekhov to The Short Stories of Anton Chekhov in the Spring of 1964, evidently first appearing in binding 10.

We are indebted to Bill for discovering this collectable variation.

Thanks much,

Scot

It's not what happens to us that causes suffering — it's how we react to it.