[ModLib] Question about a copy of The Apocrypha

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Thu Aug 29 20:49:50 EDT 2013

One explanation is that the list in the back did not get updated.  Binding
9 came before 11, and those were not out until 1963 either, so it is
unlikely that an 11 was being used in the Spring of 1962.

If anyone has a non-first printing copy of this title in a #8 (or 9, 10)
they can check the lists in those, as they would all be before the #11.
Also, any other 11s can be checked for the same situation.

Separate note related to this title, the paper used on my copy (which is a
first printing) is thin and tanned like the paper used on the late 1950s
ML paperbacks.

ron