[ModLib] Butler, Way of All Flesh Zabel intro

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Wed Aug 28 06:41:03 EDT 2013

Barry,

I have seen a copy with the Zabel introduction in a jacket with 348 titles
(Fall 1950).  Of course with both our exhibits we are only dating the
jacket
and counting on it being properly matched to the book.  I don't believe
any printing of The Way of All Flesh had a list in the back of the book.

ron