[ModLib] Bellamy's Looking Backward, 22.4

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Tue Aug 27 22:10:24 EDT 2013

Barry,

Do you know what bindings and jacket types were on their copies?  With
those dates they could have both been binding 8 and jacket type i.

I too have seen Bellamy in a list contained within a 1969 added title in a
#14 binding.... meaning it (Bellamy) was still in the 1967 'final' catalog
list.  However, if it was never bound in anything after #8 perhaps its
inclusion in the catalog was in spirit only.  Whatever leftover copies
there happened to be lying around were all that was available.

There are a few titles in the catalog all the way to the end which we have
no binding reports after #8.  Of course, that does not mean they do not
exist.

ron