[ModLib] Bellamy's Looking Backward, 22.4

robert watling jr. rewatlingjr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 20:17:43 EDT 2013

Ok, I have a copy with 292 titles listed inside a type g dust jacket which
should make it 43-44 right? However the note on the site says the first
edition was 1917 and the second 1950. The jacket has no mention of Broun,
it has the intro by Streatfeild and a rather cynical note by G. B. Shaw
but no intro by Zabel. The note mentions an edition in 1940 with an
increase in pages from 410 to 562 but my copy has 410 pages. I'm confused.