[ModLib] Streatfeild

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Tue Aug 27 12:55:31 EDT 2013

I just did a search for Streatf eild and came up with the following information: Richard Alexander Streatfeild  was an Assistant in the Department of Printed Books, British Museum;
m usical c ritic of the Daily Graphic ,  author of a number of books on music ( Modern Music and Musicians, Masters of Italian Music, The Opera, etc. ), and wrote the entry for Verdi in the 11th ed. of Encyclopedia Britannica (1911).