[ModLib] 13.1 later than 1950?

robert watling jr. rewatlingjr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 18:16:51 EDT 2013

Sorry, mine has 292 titles in dj, so would be 43-44 I guess. It does have
the intro with that spelling. A quick Bing search shows Streatfeild was
apparently a music writer penning books on classical music and opera. Hope
this helps.

--
Read, every day, something no one else is reading.
Think, every day, something no one else is thinking.