[ModLib] REDUX: Blind stamped bindings

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Wed Aug 21 10:58:15 EDT 2013

Correction to that last email:

Barry listed 8 titles with a 5.2 first binding, not 7.  The one I missed
was 168.1 Great Modern Short Stories.  It is interesting that the T# for
this title is before five other titles which have 5.1 first bindings.
Also, the first DJ title count (169) matches (or is close to) those other
5.1 first binding titles.

ron