[ModLib] Blind stamped bindings

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Wed Aug 21 10:22:43 EDT 2013

Hi Barry,

Is that a complete list of ML titles with a first binding of 5.2 (blind
stamped type 5 binding)?

There are 31 titles with a first binding type of 5.  You listed 7 which
you have with 5.2 as the first binding; of those, 6 have T#s sequentially
after 173.1 (which had a 5.1 first binding).  But you also include 107.2,
so it seems like you have covered the non-sequential also.

There are 6 non-sequential titles with a type 5 first binding.  You
covered one of those as having a 5.2 first binding.  One other is a 1929
release.  We have observed 5.1 bindings in 3 of the other 4.  That leaves
one non-sequential title from 1930: 43.2 Huneker/Painted Veils.  Can you
confirm that has a first binding of 5.1?

Thanks.

ron