[ModLib] Dewey's Human Nature And Conduct (173.1)

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Mon Aug 19 13:19:11 EDT 2013

Hi Bill,

Great, thanks.  So the first edition first state for this title was not
blind stamped and did indeed have the type 5 with gilt binding.  I will
update the book notes.

I suppose we can also give 5(1) (that is the type 5 binding not blind
stamped) to 173.2, since the pasted pages went into copies from the same
printing.

Thanks again.

ron