[ModLib] Dewey's Human Nature And Conduct (173.1)

Ron Holl ron at scribblemonger.com
Mon Aug 19 11:57:06 EDT 2013

Hi Scott,

The first printing first and second states should be in the same binding;
the second state copies are internally modified (pasted pages) first state
copies.

There was also a Dec 1930 printing with no FMLE statement, that Barry
mentions, which I believe was in a blind stamped type 5 (I say this
because I have seen this title in a blind stamped type 5 binding with no
FMLE statement, and thus presume it is that printing).

So there are a number of points here, can you please confirm:

1. You have a 173.1, FMLE present, no introduction included, in a blind
stamped type 5 binding.

2. You have a first printing second state in a type 7 binding?  That
doesn't sound right.

3. You have a type 7 binding with a blind stamped torch bearer?

thanks,
ron