[ModLib] Morley Parnassus on Wheels

robert watling jr. rewatlingjr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 11:21:51 EDT 2013

I don't know but this is one of my favorite books. I have several copies
including a signed ML first which I am quite fond of. I'm interested to
hear the answer to the quiz.

Robert Watling Jr.
Portland, Oregon

--
Read, every day, something no one else is reading.
Think, every day, something no one else is thinking.