[ModLib] Variant Boni & Liveright bindings

jwol jwol at fast.net
Fri Aug 2 14:20:14 EDT 2013

GBN,
Not sure if I am on the same page, here, but, I recollect some discussion
among the list members several years ago on early 1920's bindings that were
a bit stiffer than the other early bindings.  Selected Addresses and Papers
of Woody Wilson and Wilde's Fairy Tales are in my collection.  They both
have a dark blue linen textured cover with the monk on the cover and sewn
bindings rather than glued.
Thinking I would be clever, I found this link in the archives containing an
exchange between us in 2003 (yikes!  Ten years ago):
http://www.modernlib.com/MLMLArchives/dispthread.pl?id=1768
JMW