[ModLib] dust jackets ??

John Krygier jbkrygier at owu.edu
Sun Sep 30 18:18:12 EDT 2012

The postings after March 2001 are here:

http://thuban.owu.edu/pipermail/modlib/

These can be searched by using the Google "site:" search feature. Type this into Google:

site:http://thuban.owu.edu/pipermail/modlib/

That should show all the postings; to focus the search, type another term, like this:

gatsby site:http://thuban.owu.edu/pipermail/modlib/

That should show all posts at the site that include the word gatsby. Scot: you might want to
add these instructions to the archivemain.htm page at Modernlib.com

John K.

On Sep 30, 2012, at 4:58 PM, Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com> wrote:

> On Sep 30, 2012, at 1:54 PM, Bryan Tinkle wrote:
>
>> How can I access the archive section of this email list?.
>

> http://www.modernlib.com/MLMLArchives/archivemain.htm
>

> Scot Kamins
>
> Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past. -- Lily Tomlin

j   b   k r y g i e r

jbkrygier at owu.edu
makingmaps.net