[ModLib] dust jackets ??

John Peterson jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Sun Sep 30 04:30:46 EDT 2012

Bryan,

Along with earlier MLs, I’ve been collecting the 1990’s versions for quite a while.  They’re still plentiful enough in used bookstores that one can be really picky in terms of condition.  I’ve collected only first printings, and the metallic grey-green DJs with the author on the spine are attractive when shelved together.  There are interesting variations, such as movie and TV tie-ins, and I’ve even found several reasonably priced signed copies.  Also, some of the more recent authors published by ML in the ‘90’s are very enjoyable to read (e.g., Joseph Mitchell).

John Peterson