[ModLib] dust jackets ??

Bryan Tinkle tinkinc85 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 23:06:24 EDT 2012

A question from a novice;  do most ML collectors only collect volumes with
Dust Jackets?  I ask because I actually started picking up the books
because 1. I liked the individual book/subject matter and 2. I liked having
spines that all matched.  (I prefer the Toledano #8 bindings) and I
actually removed the dj's (kept neatly in a acid free box) when I file the
books on my shelves.

The other question I have is how many of you only collect one binding
style?  And does anyone also collect the ML volumnes which were published
in the 1990's?

OK  that was too many questions for one email.. just wondering.  I didn't
start my collection for any other reason than I liked the books so I'm not
trying to prepare a collection for sale, just curious how other collectors
approach the process.

Bryan Tinkle
Chattanooga, TN