[ModLib] Question regarding a Spring 1930 Bertha Galan

John Peterson jpetersonlhi at frontier.com
Sat Sep 29 22:15:56 EDT 2012

Jerry,

Somewhere packed away I also have an ML with inverted rear endpapers.  I can’t remember the title, but I know it’s a binding #8.  I’ve also seen one that had double endpapers in the back—can’t remember if I bought it or not.  The best such mistake that I found was a copy of God’s Little Acre that had a double dust jacket on it.  My hunch is that all of these were processed on a Monday.

John Peterson