[ModLib] Question regarding a Spring 1930 Bertha Galan

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 20:23:15 EDT 2012

Jerry,
I have a shelf for ML oddities.  This would go on that shelf. There has
to be a story behind it, however commonplace an error it may have been.
Funny, this is truly a "hurt" volume - none of my (few) MLs with the
circled H are damaged or bound upside down or anything like that.  I
guess that is why they started calling them remainders.  But, in 1930,
every penny counted!
Best,
Brian