[ModLib] Question regarding a Spring 1930 Bertha Galan

Jerry Karp jerry at rocketwords.com
Sat Sep 29 19:47:51 EDT 2012

Question from a new collector, so sorry if this is so commonplace as to be
boring for you all:

I have come upon a very nice edition of Arthur Schitzler's Bertha Galan,
sadly without a dust jacket. The website dating key puts this as a Spring
1930 printing. I was curious to notice that the inside back cover and the
facing page which include the Kent torchbearer image, are afixed upside
down. I was just wondering whether this is any sort of real oddity. To be
clear, I am certainly not supposing that this would add any monetary value,
but was just wondering whether it is enough of a curiosity for the group
here to find interesting. Or this this simply a commonplace occurrence?

Thanks for any enlightenment that might be forthcoming.

Best from northern California,
Jerry

--
Jerry Karp