[ModLib] A Night in the Luxembourg binding style

Jerry Karp jerry at rocketwords.com
Mon Oct 29 13:36:29 EDT 2012

Greetings all!

It's your favorite northern California ML newbie, here (or at least one of
your favorites, I hope)

I'm still slowly going through the box of old MLs (sans dust jackets) that
I picked up a few months back. I came upon a copy of de Gourmont's "A Night
in the Luxembourg."

The website says confirmed binding styles are 4 & 7. The copy I have is a
binding style 5, definitely. It has:

*Spine: gold text; grape vine image at spine bottom*

*Front: Kent torchbearer image stamped in gold*
There is no double line above the title, so not a 5a, and the torchbearer
is definitely stamped in gold, so not a 5*.

Thought you might be interested. I can scan and send a .jpg somewhere if
that would be useful.

Best,
Jerry

--