[ModLib] Fwd: unlisted variant ? (Daudet/Prevost/Merimee)

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 16:25:29 EDT 2012

MLer's,

There are several that are confusing and the confucions concern: The jacket spine; the jacket cover; the book spine; and the title page.  The title page title is the official title but that isn't what we are scanning the bookshelves for when were hunting in the books shops.  It is either the book spine title or the jacket spine title we see.  For my money, Ibsen takes the cake for most confusing.

Darrell