[ModLib] G18 Revisited

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Wed Mar 28 20:14:54 EDT 2012

Barry is quite correct in pointing out what changes have been
sufficient to draw the attention of collectors.

Typically ModernLib has listed as separate collectable editions the
following:

• different intros, or the addition/subtration of one
• different body content including added chapters, change in stories
or essays,and the like
• different pagination sequences

We have tended to ignore type settings beyond changes to pagination.

Bill's argument about pagination is the one that I think is most
germane to this discussion.