[ModLib] Fwd: unlisted variant ? (Daudet/Prevost/Merimee)

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 20:02:35 EDT 2012

Mr. Peterson is correct.  85.1 has only Daudet and Prevost listed under Daudet; 85.2 has Daudet, Prevost and Merimee listed under the title that occurs only on the dust jacket, Three Famous French Romances, and is listed under Miscellaneous.  Based on precedent it seems that one should be moved, logically Daudet and Prevost to Miscellaneous.  (This is not the only instance of confusion resulting from a difference between dust-jacket title and title-page title; think of Modern American Poetry and Modern American Poets whose dust jackets both begin with "Anthology of...")