[ModLib] G18 Revisited

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Wed Mar 28 19:09:00 EDT 2012

Folks,

Bill's arguments make perfect sense to me. Having heard nothing to the
contrary from The Body, we should indeed recognize two distinct
editions -- G18.1 and G18.2.

I'll be adjusting the appropriate pages over the next day or two. I
may be asking for more details distinguishing the editions, but
between Barry's comments and Bill's info, I should be able to muddle
through.

One cause, a thousand effects
A thousand causes, one effect