[ModLib] Fwd: unlisted variant ? (Daudet/Prevost/Merimee)

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Wed Mar 28 15:21:00 EDT 2012

I'm n ot sure what the question is, but the last printing of Sapho & Manon Lescaut that I've seen is fall 1943 and the first with Carmen and  the new Three Famous French Romances dj is fall 1945.  I have the latter in a fall 1945 dj (306).  Three Famous French Romances was printed from a completely new typesetting.