[ModLib] Fwd: unlisted variant ? (Daudet/Prevost/Merimee)

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Wed Mar 28 13:43:17 EDT 2012

Folks,

Received a note this morning from Tom Gunn, Authority Control
Assistant at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He's
found what may be a variant of Daudet/Prévost (85.1). I can't check it
myself because, oddly, I don't have a single copy of this common title
in my collection!!!

Please check your copies to see if in fact 85.1 includes Carmen.  And
thanks!

Begin forwarded message:

> This is regularly bound hardback book containing not only Sapho by
> Daudet and Manon Lescaut by Prévost, but also Carmen by Prosper
> Mérimée.  This is a library book, so no dust jacket.  Style 8
> binding, I'd say.  Can't make out a volume number.  There's no ML
> booklist at the back.

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. -- Siddhartha
Gautama