[ModLib] Images, titles for Brodzky Frontis/Title Pages Please!

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sun Mar 18 16:52:58 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

John Peterson sent a me images for the frontis/title page combos from
six of the Brodzky titles shown here:

http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/brodzkyFrontis.html

If you have other titles showing the Brodzky combo, or if you can send
me scans of the titles already listed that do not have attached images
((Atherton's Rezanov, Baudelaire's His Prose and Poetry, Goncourt's
Renée Maupérin) I'd appreciate your letting me know.

Regards,

"And remember: When seconds count, the police are only minutes away."
-- anon