[ModLib] 7.5" Porter Buckram

Eric Hanson eric at allforma.com
Sat Mar 3 17:23:11 EST 2012

Hi,

All the Random House Vintage Books buckram editions that I have are 7 1/2"
tall.  Perhaps this 7 1/2 " ML edition was bound in this size by mistake.

Here's a picture of a couple of Vintage Books buckrams with a ML buckram :
http://pics.librarything.com/picsizes/74/53/745324ee1359bea636a6e504177434b41716b42.jpg