[ModLib] Second Shot at Dust Jacket Date Range Project?

jwol jwol at fast.net
Thu Jun 28 17:53:01 EDT 2012

I can only plead temporary insanity.  Perhaps I was buried in tax returns.

I have an interest in knowing what years which jackets were in use.  It
could help in dating a book at a glance in an eBay photo, and, personally, I
find each DJ more attractive than the subsequent style.  For example, I
prefer the style g to the h and all other things being equal, would opt for
or "upgrade" to a g over an h.  Also, as a collector, the more information
available in reference material, the  better.

I am embarrassed I do not recall the call to arms.  What information were
you seeking?

John