[ModLib] Thanks for response to 109.1 request

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 13:52:30 EDT 2012

Dear ML Collectors,

A sincere Thank you to all who responded to my request for information concerning the first two editions of Lawrence's Sons and Lovers.  The responses determine that both the 1917 and 1928 editions have the Macy introduction and 517 pages.  We have yet to learn why it was termed a "revised" edition.

As you all have probably seen from Mr. Kamins' email, a page has already been added to the ML website concerning the eight titles whose plate changes resulted in different page counts.  This effort alerts collectors to the existence of non-catalogued varieties.

This was an enjoyable learning experience for me made possible by the support of fellow collectors.

In appreciation,
Bill Hornick