[ModLib] Fonts/Spines Project Abandoned

Ann Cowan a.cowan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 21:55:03 EDT 2012

Scott,
I just wanted to let you know I am sorry that I am unable to contribute any knowledge at this time.  I am still learning about the Modern Library, I am fascinated by everyone's superb knowledge on books and this subject.  If I ever can help to contribute my thoughts I will until then I would like to give some type of donation just for the time you extend to me, I have learned so much.  and for sure the passion that the contributors send is inspiring thank you for keeping it going.  Ann