[ModLib] New Plate Varieties Page

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Mon Jun 25 21:38:16 EDT 2012

Well, there certainly has been a lot of talk lately about plate
varieties and such.

Bill Hornick has done a bunch of research and has pulled together a
list of titles that had new plates created for them resulting in page
count changes but essentially no change to real content. You can see
the Book Block Plate Varieties page here:

http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/plateVarieties.html

Some of the page count changes were pretty radical -- The Way of All
Flesh went from 410 pages to a whopping 562 pages with no content
change!

If you know of other titles like this, please let me know and I'll add
them to the list.

Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past. -- Lily Tomlin