[ModLib] ML Book Club Editions pre-1975

Bill Hornick willthemad at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 17:10:15 EDT 2012

Brian,

Thank you for your response.  Since the only indicator you found was the same "W" that I found and since it may not indicate a book club edition, there is no need to take a photo.  I do, however, thank you for your time and interest.

Thus far it seems that the W stands for "world rights" per Mr. Neavill and that there are no specific book club editions prior to 1975.  I still wonder about Mr. Toledano's reference to large-print editions of Nietzsche and Tolstoy; usually all such editions come from book club publishers.

I will let the ML mailing list members know what else I discover.  For those who also collect post-1975 editions, I can already say that the Chronicles editions of Infinite Ascent and The Hellenistic Age do exist in book club editions published by the History Book Club.

Bill