[ModLib] ML Book Club Editions pre-1975

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:40:32 EDT 2012

Bill,

The volumes that I have with a "w" on the copyright page are:
39  Benjamin Franklin's Autobiography,  Which of these 380, Spring 1958.
58  The Complete Writings of Thucydides, Fall 1963 by end of text catalog.
155  Walden and Other Writings of HDT,   Which of these 371, Fall 1954.

What pic would you like me to take of these, since I have them down from
the shelf?

These volumes are identical to the rest of the normal regulars on my
shelf so I don't think they were a BCE.

If you compile a list, please to send one my way.  Also, Barry may be
able to confirm his suspicion.

Best,
Brian