[ModLib] ML Book Club Editions pre-1975

jwol jwol at fast.net
Fri Jun 22 13:53:07 EDT 2012

I recall seeing the W on several of my books but did not make a notation in
my inventory, so . I would need to look through the books themselves.
Given some time I can have a look.

I also recall a dealer incorrectly indicating the W meant it was a first
edition ML book.  Armed with my copy of Toledano, I knew better.

John Wolansky