[ModLib] Peter Ibbetson 207.1; H. Wolff

Gordon Barrick Neavill neavill at wayne.edu
Sun Jun 17 21:15:31 EDT 2012

All are printed from  plates of the 1919 Harper edition. The content of the novel itself (printed from the Harper plates)  is identical in all printings. The only differences are in reset title pages and ML lists at the end of the volumes. And of course the thickness of paper used in different printings.