[ModLib] Price Change Sticker

kirk peterson lophke at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 17:10:04 EDT 2012

Got this today.  What do people think? Were there many price sticker
changes? Do folks have examples they can send?

- Scot

I'm a book dealer. I get alot of ML books, but not alot of them have
price change stickers. I recently acquired an ML book with a price
change sticker on the DJ flap. I scanned the flap and attached the
scan to this e-mail. You can post the image on your website if you
want. I think you should devote a section of your website to display
and discussion of price change stickers. They're important
identifiers, because they carry an exact date. The one I have says "as
of April 15, 1947" the price of ML is $1.25. On page 163 of Toledano
(revised edition), the year 1948 is assigned to the $1.25 price
change. Apparently, he's off by a year. If I'm wrong let me know at lophke at aol.com
.