[ModLib] Peter Ibbetson 207.1; H. Wolff

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:08:37 EDT 2012

Good afternoon, all,
Murry,
I record these uncommon events in the notes section of my database.  For
example, I have the Fineman variant that Barry mentioned, and I will
just append that detail to the notes of that entry.  I have a Giant
somewhere that is half one stock and half another, so the more acidic
half has toned while the other half of the volume is a nice crisp
white.  And we have discussed before the low quality of the late 60's
-early 70's paper.  I find the differences in type to be more
intriguing, however, as it affects the readability of the book.
Scot, how did you know that I was working on those inserts for my
bookcase to allow me to double-stack my books?

Brian