[ModLib] Peter Ibbetson 207.1; H. Wolff

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Sat Jun 16 15:12:31 EDT 2012

On Jun 16, 2012, at 11:57 AM, Murry wrote:

> They both have the same number of pages. both DJs fit the thick one.
> I suspect that the pages in the thick ones are made of thicker paper
> than the thin one. I have't seen this on other books. Does it count
> as a variant.

Not as far as ModernLib is concerned. No collector in the 16-year
history of ModernLib  has ever expressed an interest in naming paper
stock as a variant.

Of course, collectors being sufferers of obsessive-compulsive disorder
and one step above hoarders (we build shelves -- hoarders just pile
stuff), your criteria may vary.

The Buddha was not a vegetarian.