[ModLib] FW: HAS ANYONE HERE BEEN BLOCKED ON EBAY FROM BIDDING?

jwol jwol at fast.net
Sun Jun 10 22:07:13 EDT 2012

I attempted to bid on an ML book yesterday and found the seller had blocked
me.  I have one hundred percent positive feedback and neither bought not
sold a book to this seller in the past.  I have no recollection of anything
other than courteous exchanges on eBay.  I was even prevented from asking
the seller a question.  I am hoping there is a mistake somewhere.

Have any of you had an experience like this?  What did you learn, what
happened?

John