[ModLib] PRICE CLIP

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 14:11:29 EDT 2012

ML'ers,

I think books ought to come with a blank page in the front so people could state "this is my book!"  I don't mind a bit of provenance at all.  People should want to put inscriptions in when the book is a gift.  I think it would be cool if every book had a list of previous oweners and when they owned them.

Darrell