[ModLib] PRICE CLIP

Scot Kamins kamins at modernlib.com
Mon Jun 4 12:49:59 EDT 2012

I think it depends on the severity of the clip. If the clip is clean
along the dotted line, I'd take the Fine copy, reducing the rating to
Fine Minus (which rating is a little silly, to be sure). If the clip
is severe or ragged, I'd take the VG copy -- again, depending on how
the copy really looked.

On Jun 4, 2012, at 9:38 AM, JOSEPH HILL wrote:

> A Fine Dust Jacket with price clip.
> A VG Jacket with no price clip.
> Of the above, the one  you would want for your collection?
> I asked Henry this question,he says"six of one and half a dozen of
> the other."
> If a Fine jacket is price clipped,does this lower the jacket to a VG
> copy?

One cause, a thousand effects
A thousand causes, one effect